Overview of Adlerian Psychology
Adlerian Psychology maintains that behavior is best understood from a holistic point of view. That is to say, each individual develops a style or pattern of behavior. That style is created by the individual based upon conclusions the person has drawn about himself and others and the world as he sees it. A person meets the challenges of social living based upon his lifestyle. There are several basic principles in Individual Psychology… Learn More about us and our philosophy.
- Parenting seminars led by nationally recognized experts provided free for enrolled families
- Professionally educated staff
- Parent/teacher conferences
- Early childhood experts provide ongoing in-service training for staff
- Staff trained in CPR and Standard First Aid
- Monthly newsletters
- Free parenting resource publications
- Full and half day programs
- Partial week programs
- A healthy breakfast, lunch and snack are provided
- Affordable rates
- Licensed by D.S.S.
- Member state and national child care associations
The five parenting techniques below were developed by Cindy Walton-McCawley, M.Ed. and Kathleen A. Walton, the authors of The Courageous Parent. Ms. Walton-McCawley and Ms. Walton are internationally recognized early childhood experts who do training in early childhood education, parent education and Adlerian theory and techniques. The techniques provide parents an Adlerian approach to common child rearing challenges.
- Separation Anxiety
- Establishing a Morning Routine for Preschoolers
- Temper Tantrums
- The User Friendly Kid’s Room
- Board Games With the Family
If you are interested in ordering a copy of the book, The Courageous Parent, click here.